Art Loan Program
The seARTS art loan program is an opportunity for artists to display and sell their work in public locations and an opportunity for businesses and organizations to show their support for the arts, and enhance their surroundings with beautiful wall art.
The program is now in its ninth year (2016). The signature program began at Bass Rocks Golf Club and has been successful in exposing the work of 25-30 new and returning artists each year. In total, nearly $18K worth of artwork has been sold off the walls of the Golf Club.
Details of the 2016 Program, including the date of the Opening Reception, will be announced soon.
Each new installation kick-offs with an opening reception and the artists’ work is promoted throughout the year. Sold work is replaced.
Guidelines for interested artists
- The artist gives seARTS a 30% commission for sale of the work.
- All seARTS members are eligible to submit their work for the shows.
- Each show is created with the host organization”s goals in mind juried by new jurors each year.
Guidelines for interested businesses or organizations
- Host organizations must be a seARTS Annual Sponsor and agree to the terms and conditions of hosting the show.
- Each show is juried by artists chosen by seARTS
- Jury Awards of $50-$100 value are sponsored by local businesses.
- Find out more in this overview document.
For more information on the Art Loan program email us at email@example.com. seARTS welcomes the chance to discuss a program with your organization.