Become a seARTS member today! Please choose your Membership Level from the options below. (Renewing members, please login before selecting a level below)
Organizations by Revenue
Businesses By Employees
Membership is for everyone. As a member of seARTS, you will be an exciting part of shaping the cultural quality of life on Cape Ann as well as supporting local artists. You will also be helping us fulfill our mission of building Cape Ann’s reputation as a cultural and arts destination. Your membership can be enjoyed by simply making a donation and/or enhanced by becoming actively involved in seARTs.
What makes seARTS unique is that it is a collaborative and cross-disciplinary organization that connects artists and art lovers together in creative ways on Cape Ann. Our efforts also seek to achieve higher visibility with tourists, art lovers, and art collectors such that we can fuel a future powered by the arts. As such, seARTS also acts as an advocate for the arts community – a voice from the local art community to state and local government and organizations.
We welcome members from every discipline of the arts and all community members who would like to help support our mission. Sign up to join online today! If you’d prefer to pay by check, please download and fill out our Membership Form and mail it to seARTS P.O. Box 1476, Gloucester, MA. 01931.
Membership Benefits for Local Artists:
Marketing & Relationships: Involvement with seARTS initiatives and programs will help you build relationships with local businesses, individuals and organizations across all disciplines of the art world. Here are some specific tools we offer to support you in marketing and relationship building:
- Participation in art exhibits and seARTS signature programs including the Partner with an Artist Program, Art Loan, and Wearable Arts
- Form your own group with a corollary online forum with like-minded artists in a seARTS webpage – (see Wearable Arts)
- Incubate a new arts program under the seARTS umbrella and let us be your hosting organization; programs such as Gloucester New Arts Festival, the Wearable Arts Show, and the Rocky Neck Residency started that way
- Promote your arts & cultural events through our weekly e-newsletter
- Be profiled for your achievements through the ArtBytes bulletin
- Gain exposure through local and regional media outlets when participating in seARTS programs
- Let seARTS be your social media partner, directing art lovers and buyers to your studio or event via links to your website, spotlights on artists, email blasts, Facebook updates, tweets on Twitter, and more
- Online calendar postings that are “social media-ready” and associated ticketing for your events
- seARTS can also serve as a fiscal agent for qualified individual artists who are seeking 501c3 status or need nonprofit status for a one time grant application
Arts & Cultural Organizations – Special Membership Features
- Participate in our biannual meetings to discuss common issues and best practices
- Partake in joint marketing initiatives and collaborative programs – e.g. Partner with an Artist, Cultural District Initiative, art tours, and unique undertakings like the Captains Courageous Festival
- Promote your events through the seARTS Newsletter
- Take advantage of seARTS Arts & Cultural Calendar and ticketing for your events using state of the art ticketing service, Eventbrite
Community-wide Membership Benefits
If you are an artist, art lover, business or organization, your membership helps support:
- Education about common issues facing artists, i.e., workshops about how to make a living as an artist
- Access to information about grants
- Information sharing on local arts & cultural events, up and coming artists, and many under the radar arts happenings
- Discounted or free admission to seARTS programs
- Efforts to grow Cape Ann’s reputation as a global arts destination with a vibrant creative economy
- The overall enhancement of cultural life on Cape Ann
- Opportunities to create arts and cultural programming that is not already being provided today through innovative programming and collaboration
- Networking and advocacy – our strength comes from win-win relationships with cultural institutions, municipal partners, businesses, art lovers and artists
- Visitor information for the cultural tourist – a one-stop shop for the arts & cultural scene on Cape Ann
Are you interested in volunteering?
Like most nonprofits and small organizations, seARTS depends on its volunteers; their passion and skills are what make seARTS strong, and our events top notch. As with all membership groups – the more you put into it, the more you will get out of the experience. Volunteer opportunities are available in the following areas. Let us know if you’d like to help and be sure to mention what your area of interest is.
- Events Planning & execution
- Art Show Management/Jurying
- Board level participation